Venture NetComm has many commercial customers but our core business is the Department of Homeland Security. The Federal Government requires that we hire only documented US citizens with clean criminal and driving records. We are currently reviewing resumes for potential full time employment or project based positions.
Some Knowledge, Skills and Experience for these positions include:
- Experience with data and voice installations.
- Installation, termination and testing of UTP and fiber.
- Building racks and populating with patch panels and hardware.
- Installation of voice drops and riser cables of multiple bundles punched down on 110 blocks.
- CCTV, Wireless, Access Control, Intrusion
- Excellent management including organization, customer interface and detailed paperwork required for Government contracts
These positions include travel, drug testing, criminal background check and MVR check. Do not apply if you have a criminal record or DUI arrest. These positions require a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
Please forward resume to Mark Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org